Friday, January 11, 2008

Dick Milking

Nothing is as sexy as a swollen cock on a large titted slut. The image of a sexy woman kneeling and submissively mouthing a "real man's" dick has given me hours of pleasure.
As much as I love a great bj, I would trade everything to be this woman.
Words like: "ball-drainer", "cum-slut", "cum-receptacle" and the like make my cock hard. These images make me wants to be force feminized and turned into a sperm depository, a vessel for warm, sticky, semen.
I want my tits augmented to a DD cup. I want men starring at my ample tits and lusting for them. I want to smell the testosterone in the room as I walk through and sense that every man wants to fuck me.




2 comments:

Gregory said...

I just found your blog, and it confirms everything I've learned about dirty pathetic sissy faggot whores I've learned over the years. Thanks for your honesty and clarity, faggot. I'd fuck your sissy cunt in a secod.

sissy butt said...

yeah, i don't get the whole sissy getting fucked by a sissy or a girl with a strapon...i'd rather have a real manly cock.