Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ready, set, SUCK!













You know the feeling, you haven't dressed in a week and your every waking thought wanders back to last weekend when you spent two hours getting bathed, shaved, powdered and perfumed and then spent another 45 minutes picking out something deliciously slutty to wear for your "date". Actually the word "date" would be a loose term since basically you went to a local Jack Shack and spent the better part of the afternoon sucking any dick that made its way through the glory hole wall. Forget about resisting the urge to do it again. You know you will spend the next 3 hours getting perfectly madeup and dressed so you can spend the evening kneeling on the floor of a sticky adult store video booth while you see how many dicks you can drain. Have fun.......FAGGOT!

7 comments:

SxyTVinyl said...

Awesome! I linked your blog on my blog---thanks for the same!

iwannaplay said...

OH MY GOSH !!! thats me !!!! I' have just realized I am a sluty cocksucking fag !

maggie said...

Do I ever know the feeling. Spending hours getting waxed and having your brows shapped. Not to mention the hours of prep spend fixing your makeup and santatizing yourself. Delicious smelling perfumes and finding just the right outfit. And for what to spend long lonesome hours clubbing trying to hookup to fight the lonliness. All for what a lonesome glory hole at some adult bookstore, a last resort but sometimes you just take what you can get. You need it you crave it, you hate what your doing so you take a few drinks and bury yourself in the moment.

maggie said...

me too.

maggie said...

Do I ever know the feeling. Hours spent waxing and preping. Long lonesome night, the feeling that if you don't touch another human being you will melt.

John Wood Campbell said...

I wish I could find a cocksucking slut in my area....I have a load just begging to be released

John Wood Campbell said...

I wish I could find a cocksucking slut in my area..I have a load just begging to be released down a throat.