Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pretty Sissy


You spend all afternoon getting pretty for Daddy. Perfect makeup and hair.



Hot outfit, sexy shoes, clitty ring, lubed butt plug.


When you get to Daddy's house you want to have him spend some time kissing and cuddling with you and telling you what a dreamy girl you are. The reality is that Daddy has manly needs that need to be met and within minutes of your arrival you are on your knees taking care of them.



A good Sissy will spread her legs and think of Daddy's needs first.



Show Daddy what that boy-pussy is for.


Always remember, you are just a cum receptacle.


Now lick Daddy's cock clean and then suck him hard so he can pump you full of another load of his man milk.


video

14 comments:

SxyTVinyl said...

O Yesss Dynamite make up!

Julie Chambers said...

I need a man to take me in the worst way and this post doesn't help LOL!

Fionafuckwhore said...

This gets better every time I see it. twenty-eight times, and I'm still seeing new things in it I didn't see before. Love how she cum-chokes, and her growly groan! This is some real nasty fagging! 10 points!

flufffortner said...

If she'd just swallow it! No need to choke here...just swallow it!!!!

sissygirl said...

always pleasing her man with her sissy pussy first is what we should all do. then we get ours hugs and cuddles later

tonisha said...

i need to ask you a question lizabeth. my daddy's wife has been calling and harassing me. what do you think i should do...... muah

tonisha

Lizabeth said...

Tonisha-Just ignore her and keep your Daddy happy.

prosap8 said...

Sissy, you have and excellent blog we liked so much.

sidegaviota said...

Love this video. I always choke too but I love it!

sidegaviota said...

Sissy, I love your blog ans I love the video. Can you upload some more? Please?

wendae said...

Swollow Honey!

sissydoll said...

It's me again. I just can't get enough of this video! Sissy, I now have my blog. Come visit.

samislut said...

choke me, gag me, fuck my face thinking only of your of your cocks needs--i am your sissy faggot slave--I LOVE YOUR COCK.

Cindy Johnson said...

I use to be a quite move along transsexual. I really need to find help in my struggle. Coming to your blog helps me in no way.

But rather feeds me, what I'm fighting to get away from