Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What kind of girl do I want to be?

I always wanted to be the "Perfect" girl



Perfect lips



Long red nails

In a "Come fuck me" Red
I dreamed of even longer nails that I could wrap around Daddy's cock.

Perfect lips

Red lipstick-CFM Red

I wanted to be so attractive to my Daddy

I wanted to be able to worship his cock.
I wanted to be the "Perfect" Sissy cocksucker!

I dreamed of cock all the time.

Wishing for a big hot load of Daddy's creamy sperm in my tummy.
The more semen I got, the more of a Sissy Faggot I became.

I wanted to be the completely feminized Sissy.

So girlish, yet a total Sissy Faggot.

I wanted to be this gurl.
I wanted to be all dressed up for Daddy.

I wanted to bend over for Daddy.

I wanted to be Daddy's hot little "Bitch"! And now I am.

13 comments:

sissydonna said...

Oh YESSSS... I love your posts so much... and we are so alike... it is soooooo special being a "sissy" for Daddy!

I love it... and I know so many do as well. Lets share our feelings and happiness of being a real sissygirl!

kisses
sissydonna

Sissy Trainer said...

this may be of interest:

sissytrainer.blogspot.com

SxyTVinyl said...

Oh thank heavens you're still in action!

Lizabeth said...

Sxytvinyl,
Hi girlfriend!-what is up with your blog. I need some help/inspiration gurls!

SxyTVinyl said...

OMG I fucking NEVER get a minute alone to do it anymore!!!!

Silencio Nocturno said...

I love your posts, its also my dream to be that fully sissified and being a sissy gurl for daddy.

Please keep teaching me in the ways to become a better girl. Please visit my blog http://deadevis.blogspot.com

Kisses xoxoxo LOL

Slutty Laura TV said...

Those gurls look absolutely delicious. They are my inspiration.

samislut said...

LOVE YOU--YOU MAKE MY COCK HARD!!

Ally said...

Oh yes! I want to bend over for Daddy too! I'm on a journey to let go. TO give into my femme desires. I'm lookin' for my Daddy.
-Ally

Ally said...

Yes! I want Daddy to bend me over too!

I'm on a journey to get in touch with my femme side and meet a DOM Daddy... soon.

xoxo,

-Ally

Ally said...

Yes! I want Daddy to bend me over too!

I'm on a journey to get in touch with my femme side and meet a DOM Daddy... soon.

xoxo,

-Ally

DWT-Daphne said...

I want to take part!!! ^^
Good post!!!

greenhawk46 said...

what a gorgeous batch of sissy gurls
xxx
Jim