Monday, May 12, 2008

Sissy Titty-Fuck

This weekend I all but decided I want to get breast augmentation. Since I was 11 years old I have fantasized about having large voluptuous breasts and now I think I am ready for that step. Have any of you Sissies gotten a set of fake boobies. I want to hear from you if you have.
I want to be able to envelope my Daddy's cock in my fat tits
I want my guy to feel my Sissy tits wrapped around his manhood
I want to see and hear him grunt and groan as he pumps my boobies
I want my cleavage lubricated with his saliva
I want to try and coax out his Man-milk
I want to be a fat-titted, cockmilking bitch
Stroking!
Pumping!
Milking!
MMMMMmmpppp!
I so want Daddy's creamy load!

5 comments:

Blackbird said...

Not to brag but i have a nice set of tits myself. I certainly do enjoy having a hard cock moving between them and squeezing a dick between my tits...good fun feeling.

Lizabeth said...

Hi Blackbird,
I bet you are a "Pearl necklace" kinda girl aren't you?

Blackbird said...

Nothing like the look of white cum on black skin

Lizabeth said...

You nasty little "Cumslut" : )

Blackbird said...

i plead guilty to that charge