Monday, March 9, 2009

Faggot Sissy Cockmilker




When you get down to it the job of a Sissy is to keep her man completely sexually satisfied. Men don't date gurls like us because we are prettier than Genetic girls, or smarter or funnier. Guys don't take us home to their mothers or take us to family events. Guys date us because we are total and utter sluts in the bedroom. The amount of time we get to spend with a guy is directly proportional to how good we can drain his fat, manly , sperm laden, cock. The formula looks like this:

Hours with Daddy is a simple mathematical equation:

(How slutty we are)+(how nasty we are)+
(how much cum we can extract) x
(how often we get Daddy erect)x
(how hard we get Daddy's cock)=Time with Daddy


While many genetic girls won't suck cock, we pride ourselves in being consummate cockdrainers and faggoty stick lickers. We lick, suck, slurp, stroke and do whatever it takes to get a mouthful of "Daddy Candy". The better we are at sucking cock the more dates we get to go on.
Bending over for Daddy is a Sissy's favorite position.
Keeping our boi-pussy ready is merely our job.
The amount of time that goes into perfect hair, makeup, boob jobs and working out to control your figure is just part of the game. And remember, no matter how pretty you become, you will always still be a girly wannabe with a reminder of your days as a boy.
Real girls have 3 holes to fill. They don't have to try as hard as Sissy's do.
Sissy faggots have to learn to be nastier and a better fuck. We have to learn to extract the maximum amount of cum out of our Daddy's cock, because that is what makes Daddy want to keep seeing us.
We have to become "blowjob queens" who not only are skilled, but also get excited when taking care of our men.

Draining that hot load of cum gives us pleasure. The more we suck, the more excited we get and the more our Daddy loves us.
So does becoming the perfect cock sheath.

What makes us feel like more of a faggot than laying back and having Daddy force that lubed dick into us while we submissively take his cock all the way to the balls.
I love it when my boi-pussy puckers and gapes for Daddy.
Being submissive is just part of the deal and my bottom craves being pumped full of cock and the cum that will spurt out of it when Daddy is satisfied.
And watching a guy pump and buck his large cock into me still makes me hot! I love being a Sissy dick draining faggot!!!

9 comments:

Blackbird said...

You raise a good point when you talk about us having to work harder that GGs. They have all the right parts, doing all the right things but we don't. We have to work harder because we don't have the advantages that GGs have. Good thing we love our work.

sissytrudy said...

Love your post!Most men tell me that I use my mouth better than GGs!Maybe they're just being polite!I enjoy it so much,and they always seem to!

Southern Sissy said...

Sperm is the biggest maker os sissies.

I found when I finally swallowed my first dose of sperm from a married "straight" man I'd been blowing regularly for about a year, I went through some serious changes.

I came "no hands" as his sperm was filling my mouth and moving down my throat.

I came to realize, at that point, any aspirations I'd had about any future sexual relations with a female were not going to ever happen.

I knew I was a sissy faggot and would from now on be completely sexually fulfilled only by satisfying a real man.

I'd lost my manhood!

Lassy said...

Daddy's right when he tells his sissy that the more delicious pecker pudding his little babygirl drinks the more sissy and queer she will becum! And a good little sissy wants to be as queer as she can be for daddy! Soon her little bum starts to itch for fuckin! But then, omigod, once a little sissy turns completely queer, well any sissy lovin daddyman can see the surrender in a little sissy's eyes the instant they meet! A strong grip on sissy's arm, a quick trip down a hall to an empty room, a deserted corner, a seldom used lavatory, a hard pinch on the bum to hurry her along, and then the happy tinkle of his belt buckle opening, the delightful sound of his zipper cumming down, and then, oooh sweetness, out pops his lovely pecker and it's queersissy playtime once again!Mmm I'm so glad my daddy turned me into such a sperm lovin little queerygirl, but can any one man's cock give a little sissyqueer all the tastey pudding she really needs?

sissy butt said...

the last time i blew a guy he said "mmm, that is some good pussy". made me feel so gurly and proud.

sissyjoe said...

i remember the first time i swallowed a mans sweet sperm. i got a little drunk and met this black man who offered me a ride home. he drove to an isolated spot and told me to suck his cock i refused telling him i was straight. he slapped me and said i was his sissy bitch for the night. i was so scared i started to cry and ask him to let me go he justed slapped me again and said to suck his cock.i started to suck and it was so big i almost gagged he just held my head down as he shot cum in my mouth. i now service him any time he wants i sometimes have to beg him to let me suck his cock. i now love being a sissy fag cocksucker

wannabecumslut said...

Love this post. Just wish I had a master to turn me into his slut. Im too afraid to do it on my own.

williamhm75@yahoo.com

maggie said...

Loved your pics and comments. You are absolute correct as sissy cock milkers we constantly have to be on or toes and give 150% effort just to stay in the ball game and compete with our counterparts. But then again any girl who's been there knows the rewards more than justify the means.

fritts said...

For a long time I have fantasy about haveing my cock seariously milked, Unable to find a woman that can truely satify my needs, Now I'am thinking about a shemale cockmilker for sexual fulfillment. A real cockmilker who enjoy's giveing endless oral abuse to a dick head