Monday, September 15, 2008

Bareback weekend


Does this give you any idea what I was up to this weekend?
I love getting made up for my guy
Getting all "pretty" for him


Nate love sexy makeup and this is a look he really gets excited about
As soon as I was ready I got on my hand and knees and gave him a show of what he was about to partake in. My sissy stick was so hard and drippy.





I love the time just before I get all lubed up and ready to take his big, fat, spermy cock




Spreading wide for my Daddy and then prepping my boi-gina for him



Getting all nice and wet and lubed up for a pounding


Usually I get all nice and lubed and then put in a butt plug for about 20 minutes to get nice and loose for Daddy and that give me a chance to get him ready by suckling his manly dick



A nice big Daddy dick with a cock ring makes my heart flutter


Sucking that big fat boner in my mouth makes me feel like a real woman
Laying back and telling Daddy to make me his "girl"

Taking that big, fat and swollen dick makes me feel like such a Faggot

Pumping
Bucking

Humping


Being a good little Sissy and taking Daddy's hard dick all the way to the hilt, now I am his bitch

Only a swishy little Sissy Faggot would let a man treat her like this
Take it
Now you are Daddy's Bitch aren't you?
Nice work FAGGOT!

10 comments:

sissyjoe said...

I hope someday i can find a man and be his sissy bitch. You inspire me to try and be more of a sissy and maybe i will find a man and suck his cock and let him fuck me. But for now still hiding in the closet.

makingpips.com said...

Shemale Sex

Lizabeth said...

You life will change forever after you finally admit that you are a cockmilking sissy faggot

sissyjoe said...

I do wish i could just say fuck the world and live my life as i was meant to be. I wish i was brave enough to tell everyone i am a cockmilking sissy faggot. Maybe because of your blog i will find the nerve to atleast take a long weekend and be what i really am. Thank you i hope you never stop being an inspiration to all of us sissies still hiding.

Ebony said...

sissyjoe,

i encourage you to take a little time and give yourself a chance to at least explore your sissy-self.

michela said...

i love a big cock fucking me and i am sucking on a wet pussy

kara_fetishdoll said...

ive just started a sisy faggot blog! -

http://karafetishdoll.blogspot.com/

i hope you like it?

kara x

goooooood girl said...

Feel good......

KatieCD said...

I'm so jealous girl!

Terilyn Bardot said...

Hi Sweetie! I simply ADORE your blog and, as an ultra feminine girlie-girl sissy, I agree with everything here. Love, Terilyn Bardot.