Monday, November 8, 2010

Fag-alicious


I am so very happy to hear from all you gay, faggoty, sissy sluts.
To be a gay,effeminate faggot sissy is such a fabulous, oh-so-girlie delight.

I can understand what you mean when you say that you used to be perfectly heterosexual. But I'm glad to hear that your inner voice won over, so that you could experience the joys of..................being on your knees sucking a manly man's stiff cock with your painted lips
while you smell the wonderful scent of cock
And so that you could experience the wonderful sensation of having your faggot sissy lips entered by a hard, throbbing and manly sperm filled cock; feeling it work its way back and forth, in and out of your mouth making you feel so girlie.
Being a stick-licking, sissy-faggot is such a wonderful treasure. Knowing that you are providing pleasure to real man, and in doing so you are becoming a more complete sissy faggot
Thank your lucky stars that you're an unmanly, effeminate,
gay, homo, queer,
cock-loving sissy faggot!

feeling cum on your face the taste of a man's semen in your mouth
rubbing semen over your body after your man has shot off

Because in being the faggot sissy that you are, you can experience so many of the feminine joys of pleasuring hard cocks. The smell of cock on your breath, the feeling of a stiff cock in your ass, and so that you could experience the wonderful sensation of having your lower pleasure-hole entered by a hard, throbbing cock; feeling it work its way back and forth inside you, making you feel so girlie
Oh, girlfriends, you are so fortunate to be a totally queer sissies. You never have to worry about getting pussy, because "you are" the pussy! You don't fuck, "you get fucked"! You are true cock-rider, and an inspiration to all of us cock-riding sissy faggots! In the back of your mind you understand that the more cum pumped into your boi-pussy, more of a effeminate ,faggoty, sissy girl you become.

Like me, you're a pansy-faggot cock-jockey who just wants to bend over and get mounted like a good girl.

We all adore cock and can't get enough of it. Enjoy your rides on the cream-filled meat-pony, I know I will!

29 comments:

Sissy Trish said...

mmm I can't wait until my master lets me ride his cock!

sissygirl said...

being a sissy fag girly is so wonderful and pleasing a real man is our duty

Jason said...

I just love your blog and every week I check it and it wants me to suck more and more cock--thanks

KK said...

i love this blog.. i really think i am a sissy, but I am too shy right now to act on it.

greenhawk46 said...

those are some of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen-delightful
xxxxx Jim [admirer]

Sissy Trish said...

mmmm guess what, guess what? I am a cock sucking sissy faggot!!!!!!!!! Master let me suck his cock night! It felt soooo good in my mouth. I sucked him for 20 minutes before he finally cummed in my mouth and I swallowed every drop! I am going to suck him off again tonight!

Lizabeth said...

I love hearing how all of you sissy faggots love to suck cock!

black sissy said...

Come on, KK. Give in. You know you're one of us. It's just a matter of time before you end up on your knees in front of a guy with his cock in your mouth. Follow your cum thirst.

Sissy Bimbo Jenni said...

Loving your blog - I would want to be any one of those girls! Please come and see my new blog at sissybimbojenni.blogspot.com

Jasmine said...

This blog is addicting, I try to stay away from it but I keep getting sucked (haha) in. I like girls, but I'm young and I never had sexual experiences with them.
I think I have a sissy side: despite never having crossdressed I fantasize being a hot girl sometimes. Sometimes I also fantasize to have my ass pounded by a large cock, altough men don't appeal to me. I try to deny this side-afterall, I'm still a teen with running hormones- but these things seem to arouse me so much, especially when reading your sexy blog.
I'll wait to become an adult I guess. Meanwhile I'll stroke to your blog Lizabeth.

Kisses,
Jasmine

Jasmine said...

This blog is addicting, I try to stay away from it but I keep getting sucked (haha) in. I like girls, but I'm young and I never had sexual experiences with them.
I'm pretty masculine to be honest I but I have a sissy side: despite never having crossdressed (tried mum's lipstick for fun however), I fantasize being a hot girl sometimes. Sometimes I also fantasize to have my ass pounded by a large cock, altough men don't appeal to me. I try to deny this side-afterall, I'm still a teen with running hormones-but these things seem to arouse me so much, especially when reading your sexy blog.
I'll wait to become an adult I guess. Meanwhile I'll stroke to your blog, Lizabeth- it's smoking hot nonetheless.

Kisses,
"Jasmine"

nancy said...

i have no idea how You read my mind!! i used to hate the thought of a man ever trying to touch me. Now, i know - i know that i need a Real Man to teach me how to Please a Man.

mandiejune said...

yes getting cum from a real cock and being fucked makes you a real sissy faggot slut!!!!!!!!!!!

mandiejune said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm love sucking cock!!!Yet being fucked by a man is so good!!!makes me a sissyslut faggot!!!

robin48 said...

those cocks are so cute

Love wearing a short skirt and heels .. lacey panties

well you know

info said...

I am also such a total sissyfag gay cocksucking whore.
I also want to tell you that i love how your say fag and faggot all the time. As a sissyfag crossdressing whore i just love to be degraded and called a fag, it is so pretty and gay.
Many gay guys dont like the word fag, but i find it to be such a turn on to be a sissyfag crossdressing fag whore and sucking pretty smooth gay cocks all time
again thank you for saying fag!!!
brittany gail

sissyjaime said...

wonderful post hun....so many yummy cocks!!!

sissy crissi said...

Great blog! My clitty is so fucking hard right now. I need some hard cock, and I need it now. I'm such a sissy fag cocksucking slut, ad your blog brings it out of me in overdrive!

cock lover said...

I love this blog and I love all the hot pictures here. I love sucking cock and being submissive to the man I am servicing. Just wish I could look like some of the ladies here.

Dawna said...

What a great, hot post!

sissyjaime said...

fabulous post hun...i count my lucky, sissy stars everyday!!!

David said...

I just adore the Blonde in the second last photo.
Her expression & make-up are just gorgeous.
The way her bottom hole is so well spread and her balls & Cock hang down makes my mouth water.
Thank-you, Baby.

SxyTVinyl said...

I get such a fucking boner when I read thhis post; especially: "You never have to worry about getting pussy, because "you are" the pussy!" Still, I only turn on to women---if only I could find a leather clad girl gang to rape me with strap ons and full bladders....

Sarah St. Claire said...

Being a limp-wristed sissy fag myself, I really connect with what you are saying! There are wonderous joys in being a sissy cockmilker! I love your blog!!!

Andrea Kitten said...

sucking is such an art girls! I do love it when he shoots and it hits the back of my throat in that sticky rush and you gulp to swallow the cream! makes me so wet between the legs!! love the blog!!

sissyfaggot said...

As one sissy to another, I adore your blog.

I've been told I was VERY good at sucking cock and as much as I love doing it along with how humiliated I feel when I a man cums in my mouth, to me nothing compares with being fucked in the ass. With my skirt up, my panties down, head on the mattress and ass in the air, it's such a passive act of surrender. I feel like such a faggot. His hands holding my hips, pulling me back into that rock hard cock as he rams forward all the way to that final thrust deep into me as he explodes from his cock. It never fails to make me shiver when he cums!!!!!

Ariannami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DWT-Daphne said...

soooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooot!
I like this!!!!!

Christine said...

I'm a sissy fag who loves cock!
I'm a sissy fag who needs cock!
I'm a sissy fag who craves cock!
I'm a sissy fag who dreams of cock!
I'm a sissy fag who lives for cock!
I'm a sissy fag who worships cock!
I'm a sissy fag who's desperate for cock!
I'm a sissy fag who comes while fantasizing about cock!