Sunday, December 6, 2009

Real Sissyhood



Once you reach real sissyhood, there is no return to being a heterosexual. The change is irreversible ... regardless of whether you are a practicing, or dormant, sissy.

You will know you have become a real sissy when the thought of a real MAN's cock causes you to get sexually aroused. ... When that thought reminds you of the smell and taste of cock ... and arouses you.

Also, you will never look at women the same way. When you see a sexy female, you will instead of wondering how she would be as a sexual partner, be jealously imagining how you would love to be in her situation ... wearing provocative feminine frocks over a shaved smooth body, wearing heels to make your legs and ass more appealing to a MAN. You will envy her for being able to make all those straight man cocks hard. You will wonder how she can hold herself back from from sucking a lot of cock every day. You know what you would do.

As I mentioned earlier ... your confirmation to this irreversible sissy status is when you begin to ingest sperm and realize you are to be penetrated, and never again will penetrate.

You have lost your manhood. You are of no use, sexually, to women or most men. You are a sexual eunuch whose only sexual purpose is to drain sperm from real men's cocks, and to do it in such a manner they will want you to do it for them again, and again, and again.


It's a nice life once you overcome any guilt you may have regarding your sexuality, and realize how personally, and sexually, fulfilling it is for you. You are a very special person ... and, a top gay MAN will love you for being you. Every real MAN wants his sperm to be deposited inside another person ... You are that person.

22 comments:

Rita Mondray said...

Another brilliant post!

Kisses,
Rita

lissie said...

i love that last pic - keep up the good work sweetie xox lissa

Jess said...

its so true... i am forever a sissy faggot, and pray my desire is repressible, yet secretly wish my gay top daddy would lock me in chastity and keep me sissied forever... I am such a slut ( sobbing as a jerk my pathetic clit )

sissygirl said...

so right once you have received an man you are never a male again, just a sissy girl ready to be penetrated

j b said...

Love the post. I'm working up to be a sissy faggot.

Lizabeth said...

It makes me so proud to see that I am a inspiration for you to become true Sissy Faggots.

Miranda said...

I'm preparing for my first sissy slut adventure this weekend. This blog has been my inspiration! Thanks so much!

Penny said...

Hello Lizabeth, that's a really good post, good words and good pics!
Love Penny x

Sissy Trish said...

mmm every time I think about cock I get tingles all throughout my body. I took a look at craiglist like you suggested and have bought a cute outfit to wear. I will be making the post within a week or so, I will let you know how my first cock sucking experience goes!

Kisses,
Trish

black sissy said...

Oh Trish,

Once you have that first dick in your mouth you're a cocksucker, just like all us sissies.

maggie said...

So very true there is no turning back the clock. The first time I found my mouth around a cock it belonged to another tgirl and I so told myself it was just a game, fantasy and I could quit at any time. But I was lying to myself I didn't want to admit the truth that I was then and am now nothing but a sissy cocksucker sometimes sucking multiple cocks on the same day. I am totally addicted and so jealous of real women. From the time I wake up in the morning and put on my lipstick to the time I suck it off on my knees at night I find myself wishing I had been born a woman.

MacD said...

OMG! This post is an epiphany....to be penetrated and never penetrate again...OMG that is so me now!!! I dream of the smell and taste of cock...only sucked off a few and only had one up my arse...but after reading this post I now realize I am no longer a man who will be with a woman...I know my future...the reality is I am a sissy slut, like it or not...and I am so horny!

tahrah said...

i love your blog, i've been waiting anxiously for your post. thank you xoxo

tahrah said...

i love your blog. thanks so much. i really look forward to your updates. xoxo

Le said...

I known I was a sissy since I was 12. Ignored it. Now I am in a straight relationship. I often toy with men off of craigslist- usually I chicken out RIGHT before meeting up with them. YOU have inspired me to suck my first cock and allow myself the pleasure of being penetrated by a dominate man.

steph said...

i cant stop reading and absorbing all of these posts, i know that one day i will fully reach sissy dom.
just the thought of a guy deep inside me is so exciting *blush*
I already am jealous of girls looks and clothes, i think about cocks a lot, but dont really feel an attraction to men.
i doget so aroused writing about these things though.

sissycrissi said...

Another great post Lizabeth! As always, you've kissed the cock right on the head. I do so envy all those gorgeous GG's, with so many hard cocks available for them to pleasure. I really can't understand how they restrain themselves. I do know what I'd do.

jb101 said...

Fantastic stuff,wish i could find a sissy to milk my cock.

cindi1tg said...

I can only agree. nothing beats a man rolling you around in bed, fucking you in every position imaginable, filling your ass with his hot seed. I love being a sissy and draining their cocks.

sissykris said...

i want to be like that just need training hopefully forced

Chaste Hubby said...

Wonderful post!

Cindy Johnson said...

I've had cock in my mouth before as well as in my twat. Never bothered me before.

But got into these Hypnos thingys and it's as if my thought processes have or are changing and I guess that's what bothers me more than anything

Oh and I love your blog as well as colors. Pretty pinks and purples. Lovely girl