Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Masthead Photo

Are you gurl who will be the next Sissy Cockmilker?

Happy New Years gurls! or should I say "Sissy Fags" instead.
Well, I think it is time that we have a true Sissy Cockmilker displayed on my blog Masthead.
I am going to hold a contest and see which of my group of sissy, effeminate, faggoty, fairies comes up with the winning photo. *NOTE: This photo does not have to be of you, it just needs to be worthy of adding to my fagalicious site.

Email me at: Lizabethd69@yahoo.com

I will insert the winning photo and give you a little write-up.
The picture has to be a sissy and it will be hotter that the current photo.
Lets see what a sexy bunch of "pole smokers" we have reading my blog.

Good luck-
Kisses
L.

4 comments:

sissy chrissy said...

Hello and thank you so much for your site.

Last night and the night before I got dressed up in my pink maids outfit and serviced a Black T/S with a 10 inch cock this T/S fucked my mouth till I was gaging. So yummy. Of course she then shoved her cock so deep in me I thought it was going to come out my mouth.

I got to thinking next time I am servicing a 10 inch cock I should have the owner film my deep throat technique for your site.

ttyl, sissy chrissy

Kristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina said...

this has to be my favorite photo

newclimb dallas said...

I have some nice pics of me