Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cocksucker


One of the main reasons I enjoy sucking cock is basically the fact that I'm a giver.. I have ALWAYS enjoyed pleasing someone else. My own pleasure has always been secondary and still is. Besides, I'm easy. Really, I get OFF on getting my partners off. I've always felt that in order to be a truly accomplished 'cocksucker' you have to REALLY REALLY like it. Not just a little bit, not just as a secondary thing to having sex with someone, it must be the focus for you and your prime sexual objective... I THINK I exhibit all of these traits. In short, I REALLY get off on it. There are times that the JOY of sucking is so overwhelming, I feel like I have small, multiple orgasms, every time a cock slides down my throat, everytime I hold someones cock in my hands.. I'm so perfectly happy having my 'guy' lay back and enjoy... There's no need for reciprocation I AM just a happy little cocksucker.. Shoot, go ahead and watch TV if you want, drink a beer. I'm perfectly happy just slurping away.. I'll let ya know when you're done As I've said SOOO many times before, I just LOVE the whole act. I love it when my lover is dressed and I get to undress him, first with my eyes, then for real. Slowly, unzipping his pants.. The anticipation is almost completely overwhelming for me. Usually by this time, my own dick is rock hard and dripping pre-cum.. Reaching into his pants, feeling for his cock, pulling it out... (I'm almost cumming just writing this btw) In the case of a new lover being 'surprised'... Seeing it's length, it's width, it's shape.. Is he cut/uncut? Big/small? It's all good to me.. (There's NO such thing as a bad cock as far as I'm concerned btw) All of this combines to literally send my insides into a total sexual 'frenzy'. (Kind of like a Shark Frenzy but without the teeth) The sensuousness of this entire act is totally amazing and completely off the charts for me. It's so intimate, so giving.. I find it funny that almost every woman I've ever talked to about this subject has said at one point in time that wanting to have your cock sucked is an act of total selfishness. Well?? So fucking what? If you lover is truly your LOVER, isn't that what it's all supposed to be about? Giving yourself over to another person? Being there for HIM, caring about HIM, putting yourself and your needs secondary? (Women just DON'T get it do they?) And of course, he doing the same for you.... As most of you can understand, sucking cock is very much like being a kid in a candy shop if you will. So, while I am in fact a giver, sucking cock for me is also somewhat of a 'selfish' act, at least from the standpoint of the incredible enjoyment that I derive from it. Of course, in addition to the act of sucking cock itself, I really do get an extreme amount of joy and pleasure when I look up at my lover and see him writhing in ecstasy, or hear him moaning uncontrollably. I feel his cock taking on a life of it's own in my mouth and jumping across my tongue, throbbing and quivering in the throes of orgasmic bliss, cum welling up from deep inside his balls, feeling that initial twitch and throb, knowing that a load of hot-white sperm is heading my way, evidence of another job well done I just LOVE that. That get's me off just as surely has someone stroking or sucking on my cock does. Sometimes, even more because for me at least, it's the stuff that my very own fantasies are made of. I guess this is the crux of the matter right here. As some of you are aware, I spent the better part of 40 years dreaming about the day when I could finally touch another mans cocks. Suck on another mans cock. Once I took the 'plunge' I quickly realized that it wasn't for nothing that I had fantasized about it my entire life. I LOVE it. The taste, the smell the feel EVERYTHING about them. All those images of cock, fueled my fantasies for decades and now, they continue to so but in a much more real way. Those fantasies in turn fuel my libido. It's a perpetual motion type of thing... I can't live, one without the other, each pushing the other... Obsessed is a perfect word for this because that's what I am. Obsessed. If I could, I'd suck off every single guy on this entire planet and still come back for more.. Insatiable.. Glorious cock. Hard, throbbing, 'veiny', leaking cock. Soft, spent, flaccid cock. Semi-erect cock. Love em all. I really enjoy that moment in time, after my lover has blown his load, when his cock goes soft and it finally calms down, taking him in my hand, feeling that incredible softness and wrinkly, spent sexuality, just lying there. Cupping his balls, feeling them move around, reloading.. I love running my tongue over his soft cock and sucking it's head into my mouth with a loud SLURP if he can stand it, then playing with it and slowly but surely, feeling him getting hard again....... I just LOVE sucking cock!


11 comments:

David said...

What a Beautiful Story, Lizabeth. Your devotion to the Art of Cock-Milking is unsurpassed. I wonder if you have been enjoying my comments on your photo albums? Please let me know if you approve.
So, just keep going girl; you're doing such a great job here. I can only hope that tonight you will have a nice young hard Cock to go to work on, and that after your loving expert sucking & licking it will spurt several
jets of fresh high quality sperm over your Lovely Face.
Take care, Darl. Mwah!

blackbird said...

Lizabeth, i know just what you mean. There is some so deeply pleasureful about sucking cock. When i'm sucking my boyfriend's dick i am totally happy. He is always amazed and says no one has ever done it like me. No surprise there. No one sucks cock like a sissy sucks cock.

sissycrissi said...

Sweet Lizabeth, you are one cock loving whore, and I just love it! Thanks for a great post -- I know it was about your feelings, but you captured mine perfectly.

I too absolutely love to suck cock. Don't get me wrong, I do love to have my sissy cunt filled with cock too, but if I had to choose, I'd be on my knees worshipping a big cum-filled cock with my mouth and tongue.

There really is NOTHING else like the feeling of a cock first responding to the touch of your hand, and then growing as you gently kiss the head and lick the shaft to full hardness. And once hard, what else can offer the sensual pleasure of having your mouth stretched while a fat cockhead is forced deep in your throat?

The anticipation as the pace increases, your man grabbing your hair and holding your head so he can penetrate to maximum depth, feeling his nuts tighten as he tells you, "drink my cum, you fucking slut!", and the sheer joy of feeling his cock explode in your throat, your mouth, on your painted face . . . as you struggle to savor as much manly jism as you can get.

Yes, I too love cock, and there's no better way to show your love than by being the best fucking sissy cocksucker you can possibly be!

Cummy kisses, Doll,
crissi

PippaHH said...

What a beautiful post; sucking properly is a real art that only another genetic man can really understand.

But the other gorgeous aspect is the prize: that glorious musky, slightly salty taste, somewhere between ripe pears and soft french Brie cheese.

It's just the most divine taste; savour it slowly and swallow with relish, maintaining eye contact always.

samislut said...

i too just LOVE sucking cock. 69ing is not nearly as much fun for me. i want to be on my knees, totally immersed in loving his cock. i'm usually squealing and moaning as much or more than he is. i'm sure very few women really like cock let alone love cock as we do. love your blog.

Marcy said...

cock sucking is my favorit activity. Second to cross dressing


cross dressing

greenhawk46 said...

you're a wonderful, thoughtful woman xxxx Jim

wendae said...

Great photos. It's great to see folks that enjoy their work and place in life. On their knees.

wendae said...

It's great to see folks that enjoy their place in life. On their knees doing what they love.

gena said...

There is nothing I love as much as sucking a man's cock and having him cum in my mouth. I love the feel and taste of a man's as I swallow it. I love the feel of his cum in my mouth before I swallow and the after taste is greate also. I guess that I am just always going to be a sissy cocksucker as long as I can.

Loving cocksucker
Gena Fuchs

Cindy Johnson said...

Like omg, how screwed am I? I actually was completely turned on, just reading this.

Someone turned me onto hypno's maybe a year ago. And I'd been or had boyfriends. In the past, as well as girlfriends. Also must say transexual, as well as on hormones.

Lately, I have this friend, for whom is a Mistress to sissies. I really have to fight myself. I so adore all things feminine just like before, but am so more in tune with sissies as well as cock and finding enjoyment in some sick devious way of being chuckholes or told what to do.

It's really a bit scary