Monday, November 22, 2010

Boycunt



It is a hard way to the sissy life, you will never be a woman

just a sissy

Men will love you for your skills in sexuality

You are a fucktoy, one pussy in your face
and one pussy between your legs
Men will treat you as what you are a receptacle to cum in, a cockslut, a sissy boycunt
You need to step forward in the development of sissy nature and sissy skills and sissy appearance so everyone can see what you are. And this means that you start to accept what you are. Developing pride. Pride of being the sexiest sissy, the best cocksucking, ball-draining, pole-smoking sissy faggot, the best in giving pleasure. Remember that your Daddy loves that you don't have a vagina. What he appreciates and wants is the sissy that you are. The sissy who wants to be a girl more than any other genetic woman.
Be the woman that Daddy wants.

13 comments:

Suzanne said...

Nice blog....I have to let my own sissy hubby know about it!!!

greenhawk46 said...

that's what makes you special and Daddy wants you xxxx Jim

lyall said...

Beautiful your post!! wow!
I have to reiterate my and translate it into Italian, if you do not like it well write that gate!

kisses Lyall

Stevie Stevens said...

The girl in your post is so gorgeous and lucky! Someone to envy!

dark heathyr said...

Well said, as always, hon.

Dedalus said...

boycunt is very cute

Andy said...

Mmmmmm, nice post! Love it.

gasmaskd0LL said...

Great blog and post, love the hot slutty sissy pics and attitude. Something for me also to strive for!

Cumhere4fun said...

How hot are those pics!! Even my wife was turned on. We would sure like to have some fun with you.

Isabella said...

I love your posts. They always get my so horny and make me year for cock. You make me feel like such a wonderfully sissy faggot slut!

DWT-Daphne said...

The sow looks marvellous. A really cool face!!! Would make with pleasure with the actually perverted mess

ICEPICK said...

I FUCKING LOVE GIRLIEBOYS THAT EAT SPURTING PRICK-MEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calavera Candy said...

So amazingly hot! When do I get a turn servicing your hung daddy?
I'm no sissy though... I'm the goddamned Eerie Pox! I still love the photos though! ;)