Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bra & Panty Sissy Faggot - m4t, t4t, t4w - 49 (Portland)

I came across this ad today on craigslist:

Bra & Panty Sissy Faggot - m4t, t4t, t4w - 49 (Portland)


Long time tranny admirer and crossdresser. I love TV/CD/TS imagery as well as fetish clothing and the kink that goes with dressing. I love dressing and then edging my clitty for hours until I finally spew a hot load of boy juice.
I Love lingere, hose, heels, corsets. Would love to meet a like minded individual.....M/W/TV/TS who is into kink, verbal, some humiliation and who is also discreet.
Would love to learn to be a hot little suck & fuck slut. I would also like to learn to do makeup and expand my wardrobe. I think it would be delicious to have a sexy woman
take me with a nice big strap-on in my boi-cunt. Will someone help make me a sissy faggot?








Every once in a while I see an ad that makes my sissy heart go pitter-patter. Personally I love seeing these faggoty ads. They reinforce that once you start down the sissy path you will never really break away from it. Here is a middle-aged TV/CD who I am sure at times would strongly profess to be straight. By the look of the ad it appears that if he gets his wish then he won't have to worry about getting pussy, he will be pussy. Also, if he gets his wish then the only debate about what is straight will be how long and straight that cock was going into to his mouth and boi-pussy.
Why don't some of you write our little friend and give him some encouragement. Be sure to tell him what a hot little faggot he is

Email: pers-z74vx-2090573273@craigslist.org


5 comments:

MimiVee said...

please expose me too.....

sissycrissi said...

I'm with you Lizabeth. I too love these faggoty sissy ads. We've all been there with that unfulfilled desire for cock. I'm so happy I finally moved forward, though I did get forced.

I sent a little message of encouragement.

Kisses

sissy tammy said...

You certainly have a way with words! Goes straight to our hearts.

Faggot said...

how about this sissy faggot... oops I think it's me.... http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cas/2089045356.html...... muah


faggot

Sameera said...

Panty Sissy confessions, was suprised to read them and was wondering whole day about them. Those were just OMG!!