Saturday, April 23, 2011

277 Gallons of cum........and counting





I was sitting at my computer this morning trying to figure out an appropriate post for all of my sissy faggot followers. I don't make any assumptions that you prissy little closet jerk off's do anything more than log in every day or so hoping that you will find some stroke off material. Some of you dress, many of you don't.....but I know all of you dream of sucking cock and guzzling sperm.
Well, I just want to give you all the rundown on how successful you have all been this past 3+ years. I did some research and the average ejaculation for male (sissy faggot in this case) is about 10cc's. Since it takes about 3785 cc's to make a gallon and I have had over 1,000,000 hits..........and I have no doubt you all jerk off to my blog. My calculations show that you productive little group of cum spilling fags have produced 277 Gallons of semen.......nice going faggots!

By the way, I did the math with my Daddy and I am working on draining my 7th gallon of semen from his manly, stud balls (yummy!). Also, I always swallow : O

6 comments:

Sissy Slut Michelle said...

I hope you can make up for my tiny tea spoon full of cum, and the rest of the faggots that are so worthless and small of clitty and cum. I’ll try to keep up. Maybe if I can cum 12 times a day I can equal a real man.

tastydaizee said...

lizabeth, i absolutelt luv your posts. i too am a little sissy faggot. By my calculations i am on my 3rd gallon. Keep it up gurlfriend, i know i will. :)

daizee

wendae said...

I find it a crime that all that cum was wasted. Afraid to swallow?

Michelle7912 said...

Wonderful! Keep letting the cum fly girls!

lokesh said...

Wow what a nice sharing you have done.Phone Sex

gtbambou said...

super...cette pipe profonde