Friday, August 19, 2011

You Want To Be Her



I was in my early teens when I sucked my first cock. From my earliest memories I always wanted to be a woman. I loved being pretty and feminine and the color pink was my favorite. I started crossdressing when my age was still in the single digits.
Once I started dressing and having crushes on boys I was lucky enough to meet a neighbor boy who would become a "secret" boyfriend and my journey to feminization had started in earnest.
My boyfriend John was like any other boy his age.....young, dumb and full of cum.
I spent that first Summer draining his cock as often as he could get hard....4-7 times a day. I loved taking that spurting cum into my feminine mouth.
Sucking, licking, stroking and milking that luscious manly flesh pole.
I was convinced that if I sucked enough cock I would actually become a girl. Seeing the pleasure I could give by kneeling and taking a man's cock in my mouth was a drug for me.
If sucking cock makes you more of a woman I am getting closer and closer to my ultimate goal.


21 comments:

greenhawk46 said...

lovely-cock-sucking is such a nice thing to do-it always feels good to have a woman's warm mouth wrapped around my cock-xxxxx Jim

SissySlut said...

I didn't start my regular cocksucking role until 12. At that point providing blowjobs to several friends. A few a day. Some at lunch past the soccer field. Some after school when we got off the bus.

Small Cock Sissy said...

Great to have you back posting!

That first pic is amazing! The girl worshipping the cock, kissing it on the tip.

natalie_dee said...

Welcome back hun, you are my role model and i've so missed your updates.

Tanya said...

Good to have you back posting... we are your disciples!

Tanya said...

Good to have you back posting... we are your disciples!

Mojo_08 said...

Wow, what fantastically erotic pics as always! Makes me want to suck a man's cock again. I have gone too long without it...

Mojo_08 said...

Wow, what fantastically erotic pics as always! Makes me want to suck a man's cock again. I have gone too long without it...Your blog is always SO inspiring to me! Thank you dear...

Elaine said...

I want to be a cocksucker like her, I need one of them in my mouth now!!!

Elaine said...

oh yes, how can I be her????

Corinne said...

CorinneTV

The picture take me back, though not to times spent on my knees when was younger I used take care of myself constantly running I am her she is me through my mind wanting to swap places / lifes.

Elaine said...

Yes, I want to be her!!!!

Elaine said...

oh yes let me learn how to suck cock

melissat said...

I love your blog so much. I want to be the bestmilker I can be and make my feeders happy and let me be the sissy faggot slut i truly am and have zlways been.

Jennyuwhen said...

just wishing some of you girls were in the uk xx

Sweet Jessica said...

I started young also but I find what really made feel like a sissy when I started getting fuck in the ass, being on all fours and feeling a men's dick deep inside me, I knew then I was a total sissy.

wendae said...

You are a real treasure!

wendae said...

You are a treasure!

Elaine said...

Yes, Corrine you and I think the same way, xoxoxo

Sissy Jennifer Thomson said...

I love to suck, lick, gag, and please any cock as the sissy faggot I am Yummy

Doreen Lace said...

Whenever I see a pic or vid of a girl with a nice hard cock in her mouth I always think of myself in her situation.