Saturday, March 31, 2012

Maximum Cum Extraction

The biggest part of what I love being a full time gurl is that I don't have to think anymore. Sure, I have to think about what to wear or what I am going to make my guy for dinner, but I don't have to fill my pretty head with those silly balance sheets, budget projects or quarterly number. Now that my mind is free of those "manly" thoughts all I have to do now is think of ways to show my man I appreciate him.
How about a sissy blowjob Daddy?

Slurp......Mmmmpphh, MMmmmphh

Yummy for my tummy
From Blogger Pictures
Let me mouth your cock Daddy

From Blogger Pictures
Tonguing Daddy's Cock

\
Time for a throat fuck?



Can I be your Maximum Cum Extractor
From Blogger Pictures

7 comments:

needssissytraining said...

Mmmm... very hot! Slurp slurp!

needssissytraining said...

Mmm... Very Hot! Slurp slurp!

Nudistgay Backdoor Dave said...

Love it! Sucking the cum out of a cock is just my cup of tea!

sissylora said...

I often leave my house wearing a see throu blouse showing my red lace bra, skin tight leggings which reveals my panties and garters. I also display open toe sandles with my toe nails painted whore red. I am covered in perfume. My face is made up but I save putting on lipstick until I see a guy who is cking me out. I watch him as he plays with his crotch but as soon as he takes out his cock, I belong to him. I will look around and walk up to him and take him to a quite sport.

As a sissy I feel that I should service every cock that is oftered to me. I want to be used by all cocks and of course all cunts that require cleanning.

sissy

mysster said...

i am made to clean. lick, swallow, serve.

Nudist Bi said...

I need my daily loads...full of vitamins.Yummy!

Nudist Bi said...

I need my daily loads...full of vitamins. Yummy!