Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Blowjob Queen

I am so very happy to hear from all you gay, effeminate sissy sluts. I can understand what you mean when you say that you used to be perfectly heterosexual. But I'm glad to hear that your inner voice won over, so that you could experience the joys of being on your knees, sucking a manly man's stiff cock with your painted lips while you smell the wonderful scent of cock. And so that you could experience the wonderful sensation of having your mouth filled by a hard, throbbing cock; feeling it work its way back and forth inside you, throat fucking you, making you feel so girlie.

Being a sissy-faggot is such a wonderful treasure. To be a gay, faggot sissy is such a fabulous, oh-so-girlie delight.

Thank your lucky stars that you're an unmanly, effeminate, gay, homo, queer, cock-loving s
issy faggot! Because in being the faggot sissy that you are, you can experience so many of the feminine joys of pleasuring hard cocks. The smell of cock on your breath, the feeling of a stiff cock in your ass, getting to taste a cock, the taste of a man's semen in your mouth, rubbing semen over your body after your man has shot off in your sissy-faggoty mouth

Oh, girlfriends, you are so fortunate to be a totally queer sissies. You never have to worry about getting pussy, because *you are* the pussy! You don't get sucked, you do the sucking!

You are true jizz junkie, and an inspiration to all of us pole smoking sissy faggots! Like me, you're a pansy-faggot cock-jockey. We all adore cock and can't get enough of it.

Enjoy your gettingyour "Daddy candy"from the cream-filled meat-pony, I know I will!





Say ahhh......faggot!
MMmmmmmm

Pole Smoker
Blowjob Queen
Fellatio
Sucking the chrome off of a tailpipe
Knob Gobbler
Dick Drainer
Hoover
Hummer
Facial
Jizz Junkie
Cum Receptical

8 comments:

jillian.simoni50 said...

While i've never used that many terms to describe myself, i become a bigger sissy with every cock i suck. The last one was so big, luckily he was patient and coached me to take it all. Can't wait to suck him again. Hope he takes a picture comparing his manly cock to my clit of a dick. So humiliating, like all the names he calls me when He commands my every move, but i would be so proud to show it to everyone. i'm proud to be a sissy cocksucker and want to suck as many cocks that will let me here in Colorado.

wendae said...

I love to see sissies enjoying themselves!

CD Janine said...

I am still waiting to enjoy my first cock, love your blog!
Janine

Domina Lorena said...

Deliciosa leche de un hermoso pene.

Saludos

sissy.britttany said...

sucking cockis what sissy's like us are supposed to do! I know that I have given up my manhood and I don't care because I would much rather be dressed in pretty panties as skirt and heels sucking a man anything else

Akuar Arrieta Estíbaritz said...

mi boca está lista y dispuesta para recibir esa leche mmmmm

Lucinda Ella said...

I've been lucky enough to suck or be fucked by over fifty real men's cocks. Every single one has reinforced my pathetic sissy status and I've loved the feelings of arousal and shame that fill me every time I wrap my lips around a new cock.

I've had my ass filled with cum many times, better still I've had cock pulled fresh from my ass shoved into my mouth so I can be rewarded for my utter degradation with a mouthful of hot cum.

I've been feminised and sent streetwalking. I've sucked huge cocks down alleyways. I've been taken by real women to meet their boyfriends and who just want to humiliate me completely by having me admit to their men that I'm a sissy cocksucking slut. I love it all!

brenda michelle Goode said...

I am all of these things.